3095 E. Airport Rd.
Price, UT 84501
Carbon County Regional Airport (PUC), also known as Buck Davis Field, is a public-use airport, owned and operated by Carbon County, Utah.
PUC has three paved runways: Runway 1/19 is the main runway, and Runways 8/26 and 15/33 operate as crosswind runways. Runway 1/19 has a full-length, paved, parallel taxiway, joined by five connector taxiways. Access to portions of Runways 8/26 and 15/33 is also provided by this taxiway system, but neither crosswind runway has a full parallel taxiway.
Global Air Link
CARBON COUNTY RGNL/BUCK DAVIS FIELD Airport (KPUC) - Weather
On Site Mechanic
The Carbon County Regional Airport has continued to consider additional uses for airport. The FAA will allow development near the airport which is also part of the State’s designated Enterprise Zone which provides tax incentives for new businesses. Development related to the airport such as a mechanic shop may allow the Airport to encourage additional air traffic.
Carbon County Airport Master Plan
Ground Lease Option
Contact Carbon County Commission Office at (435) 636-3226
How can I buy or lease a hangar?
- Currently there are no hangers for sale. To build or rent a hanger Contact Carbon County at (435) 636-3226
How can I lease a tie-down space?
- This can be done by contacting the airport FBO at the Redtail Jet Center or by calling (435) 637-9556
Can I build a hangar at the airport?
- Contact Carbon County
Can I buy high octane airplane fuel at the airport if it is not for an airplane?
- Yes this can be done during normal hours of operation Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
What do I need to do to fly my drone within 5 miles of the airport?
- Call and notify the airport before you fly. There was a recommendation to stay below 500ft
Where do I apply for clearance to use a crane near the airport?
- Call In advance of erecting a crane or drill rig that is close in proximity to the airport
How do I find out about height restrictions near the airport?
- Contact Carbon County at 435-636-3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I fuel at the airport outside of regular business hours?
- Yes there is a self service pump that can be accessed 24hrs a day with a credit card
Can a private pilot use the airport?
- Yes this is a general aviation airport that is accessible to most traffic
Aircraft Pilot Services
Check out the services that we can offer at the Carbon County Regional
ECONOMIC BUSINESS TOOLS & INCENTIVES
Incentives are designed to support economic and neighborhood development through job creation and capital investment in Carbon County.