Welcome to the Carbon County Treasurer’s Webpage!
We are pleased to offer a range of helpful information to the citizens and taxpayers of Carbon County. We hope that the information provided on this webpage is useful to you.
The Treasurer is responsible for the banking, reconciliation, management, and investment of all Carbon County funds, as well as the collection, distribution, and reconciliation of property taxes levied by all of the taxing entities in Carbon County. The Treasurer is also responsible to follow both state and county codes regarding delinquent tax payments on real property within the county.
- Bill and collect Real Property Taxes
- Distribute taxes to Taxing Entities
- Process refunds of overpaid property taxes
- Publish a listing of delinquent taxes on an annual basis
- Invest County funds
- Receipt and deposit funds from various County departments