The center offers outreach services through education, public awareness events, and resources that help strengthen our community and our families.
- Accept donations from the community (diapers, wipes, cleaning supplies, paper products, kid’s clothing and other non perishable items)
- Provide donations to families in need (diapers, wipes, cleaning supplies, paper products, kid’s clothing and other non perishable items)
- Donations can be dropped off at the center Monday through Friday from 8: a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Donations are tax deductible
Resource and Referral
- Offer family assessments
- Connect families to community resources
- Assist the family with immediate needs
Community Outreach Events
- Public awareness events
- April Child Abuse Awareness Month
- Speaking Engagements
- Social Media Announcements and community education
- Family activity events
- Utah Family Month (Annual Kite Day)