Welcome to the COUNTY LANDFILL
751 E 100 N, Suite 2600
Price, UT 84501
Mon - Fri, 7am to 5:30pm
Closed Weekends & Holidays
EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS
Contaminated Soils, Hazardous Waste, Wood products containing creosote
WHAT IS HAZARDOUS WASTE?
- paints and stains
- pool and spa chemicals
- pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers and poisons
- motor oil, antifreeze and other automotive fluids
- thinners and solvents
- household cleaners and disinfectants
- art and hobby chemicals
- aerosol spray products
- sharps (medical syringes)
- propane tanks or bottles from barbecue grills
- compact fluorescent light bulbs or CFLs, fluorescent tubes and ballasts
- mercury-containing items such as thermometers and thermostats
To reduce the potential spread of COVID-19, please observe the following guidelines when visiting one of the SPU transfer stations:
- DO NOT visit if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat or sore muscles.
- In line with the City's and Governor's orders, please wear a face covering.
- Be sure to have waste securely bagged.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet of space between yourself, our staff, and other customers.
- Stay in your vehicle while waiting at our scales & pay with credit card to minimize contact.
CURRENT LANDFILL RATES
$5.00 per Truck/Trailer
$2.00 per Tire
$1.50 added if credit/debit cards are used
10 residential trips fot $40
Landfill punch cards are available at the Carbon County Clerks office for $40. That means you get 2 free trips per card.
$20.00 per ton ($20.00 Minimum)
Tires: $140 per ton (1 ton Minimum)
2.5% added if credit/debit cards are used
All loads must be covered and secured. It is a matter of safety and keeping our community beautiful. If uncovered, there will be a $20.00 fee charged per incident.
Due to safety concerns, absolutely no salvaging is permitted at the site.
Rates for waste generated outside of Carbon County will be doubled. See current rates below.